Frequently Asked Questions - P Visa

Australian Musician to perform in US

A "B" visa is appropriate if the artist will not be paid in USA, other than for travel and incidental expense.

P1 visa to green card

You may be able to apply for a green card if you meet the requirements of EB-1, aliens with extraordinary ability or based upon a job offer, and of course, if a family-based possibility exists

Advise needed for replying visa

If you withdrew your application, you were not deported. You could apply for a work visa.