E-3 Visa

Are E - 3D visa holders allowed to work as freelancers?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

To the best of my knowledge - no. You need an employer.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment