EB2 Eligibility

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

If your BS and MS are in the same field and are related to your work, EB-2 should work.

Green Card: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment