Filing Change of Address

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Watch the Video on this FAQ: Filing change of address

Video Transcript

If you are on a nonimmigrant visa you have to notify the government about your address change. If you intend to live with your wife and you are working on a short term contract , I would  suggest you to give your wife's address as your permanent address. I think that's ok, especially if you are working on short term projects and moving from one place to another. More...


Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment